- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ½ cups diced roasted chicken
- 1 ½ cups halved red and green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar. Fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
Add the chicken, red and green grapes, celery and parsley and fold gently.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold in the sunflower seeds and serve.