- 1/4 cup, slivered or sliced almonds chopped
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp. crushed dried rosemary
- ½ tsp. salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
Preheat oven to 350º F.
In a large zip-lock bag mix almonds, flour, cheese, rosemary, salt and pepper to taste.
Pour buttermilk into a shallow dish. Dip chicken in buttermilk, then roll in nut and flour mixture to coat.
Place chicken breasts in a 9×13-inch glass baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray or oil and drizzle with the melted butter.
Bake uncovered, until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 35 to 40 minutes.
- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ½ cups diced roasted chicken
- 1 ½ cups halved red and green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar. Fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
Add the chicken, red and green grapes, celery and parsley and fold gently.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold in the sunflower seeds and serve.