- 3 or 4 cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 part vinegar and 1 part water, enough to cover cucumbers
- A little salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 green onions finely chopped
Marinate the sliced cucumbers in the vinegar, water, salt and sugar for at least 1 or 2 hours. Drain thoroughly.
Mix remaining ingredients together, then stir in the drained cucumbers and chill until ready to serve.