- 1/3 cup plus 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 ½ Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 3 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 2 ½ cups diced roasted chicken
- 1 ½ cups halved red and green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar. Fold in the crumbled blue cheese.
Add the chicken, red and green grapes, celery and parsley and fold gently.
Season with salt and pepper.
Fold in the sunflower seeds and serve.
- ½ cup orange sections
- 1 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. minced red onion
- 3 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 4 tsp. vegetable oil
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- ¼ tsp. salt
To prepare coleslaw, chop orange sections. Combine the oranges, grapes and coleslaw in a large bowl.
To prepare dressing, combine ¼ cup sugar and the remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk until sugar dissolves.
Add the dressing mixture to cabbage mixture, and toss well.
Cover and chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 cup).